Are You Ready To Teach SUP Yoga Classes?
If you are a yoga teacher who has completed a training in SUP yoga, and you are ready to hit the water, then this is the place for you. Not sure where to start? I have some guidance, financial templates, and I even offer personalized coaching sessions.
- Not sure if you should buy boards or borrow them?
- Which boards should you buy? Does it really matter?
- How do you make such a large investment and then turn a profit?
- How do you give your students the best experience on the water so they come back and bring their friends too?
- How should you schedule your classes, take reservations, and do you have insurance?
If these questions resonate with you, or if you haven’t thought about them yet, then you will benefit from my SUP yoga program planner and coaching.
I have a method with templates and spreadsheets to help you plan out your season both programmatically and financially. It’s a must use for every yogi that wants to have a thriving SUP yoga business.
I was interviewed by Ryan Rockwell of GrowYogaBiz on building a SUP yoga business. There are a lot of good nuggets in here. Whether you’ve never had a SUP business or are thinking of one…here’s a good primer.